Faculty Relocation

Once a faculty member is ready to initiate the relocation process, a departmental administrator should submit a Relocation Initiation Form, attaching a signed Relocation Repayment Agreement. Faculty Affairs will then authorize the move with the relocation company, and a customer service representative will contact the faculty member to make arrangements.