Sep 2, 2013 | Atlanta, GA
The following Georgia Tech employees and units have been honored in recent months:
- Russell Dean Dupuis, professor in the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, received a Humboldt Research Award.
- Christiaan Paredis, associate professor in the School of Mechanical Engineering, will lead the Model-Based Systems Engineering Center at Georgia Tech.
- Stephanie Jackson, assistant director of Undergraduate Advising and Professional Development in the School of International Affairs, received a U.K. Fulbright International Education Administrators Award.
- Chaffee Viets, director of special scholarship programs in Enrollment Services, was elected president of the Undergraduate Scholars Program Administrators Association.
- Gilda Barabino, professor and associate chair for Graduate Studies in the Coulter Department of Biomedical Engineering, was chosen to be a Top Woman Professor at an Affordable College by Affordable Colleges Online.
- Pete Ludovice, associate professor in the School of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, is the new director of the Office of Undergraduate Education in the Center for Academic Enrichment.
- Eric Gaucher, associate professor in the School of Biology, was selected to receive a 2013 DuPont Young Professor Award.
- Greg King, a strategic partners officer in the Enterprise Innovation Institute, received a Fulbright International Education Administrators Award to attend seminars in Germany.
Awards for this feature are accepted on an ongoing basis. Provide name, title, unit, and honor (spelling out acronyms) to email@example.com.