Mar 17, 2014 | Atlanta, GA
These employees and units have received honors in recent months:
- Aerospace Engineering faculty member Karen Feigh has been selected to join the Aeronautics and Space Engineering Board of the National Research Council.
- Professor Art Raguaskas, School of Chemistry and Biochemistry, has won the 2014 Technical Association of the Pulp and Paper Industry Gunnar Nicholson Gold Medal Award.
- Rigoberto Hernandez, a professor in the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry, has been elected to the board of the American Chemical Society.
- Ben Zinn, Regents Professor in the School of Aerospace Engineering, has received the 2014 Reed Aeronautics Award from the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics.
- Nelson Baker, dean of Professional Education, received the Joseph M. Biedenbach Distinguished Service Award from the American Society for Engineering Education Continuing Professional Development.
Award information is accepted on an ongoing basis. Provide name, title, unit, and honor (spelling out acronyms) to email@example.com.