Feb 16, 2015 | Atlanta, GA
President G.P. “Bud” Peterson will talk with faculty and staff from across campus in the coming months during his spring series of town halls.
At each event, Peterson will give a 30-minute campus update that will touch on progress with the Institute’s Strategic Plan, campus infrastructure projects, the new Serve•Learn•Sustain educational plan, wellness initiative, and Campaign Georgia Tech. Another 30 minutes will be spent answering audience questions.
The town hall events are part of Peterson’s efforts to provide ongoing communication from leadership to the campus community.
The first spring town hall — held for the Ivan Allen College of Liberal Arts — took place on Feb. 12. The remaining dates include:
- College of Computing: Feb. 17, 11 a.m., Banquet Hall, Technology Square Research Building
- Professional Education: Feb. 18, 3:30 p.m., Global Learning Center
- College of Engineering, Feb. 24, 3:30 p.m., Student Center Theater
- College of Sciences, March 30, 11 a.m., Press Rooms A and B, Bill Moore Student Success Center (rescheduled from Feb. 25, 3:30 p.m., Student Center Theater)
- Scheller College of Business, March 3, 11 a.m., LeCraw Auditorium, Scheller College
- of Business
- Georgia Tech Research Institute, April 1, 11 a.m., Auditorium, GTRI Conference Center
- Staff Town Hall, May 7, 11 a.m., Location TBD